Thursday, September 3, 2009

Here are some photos of my house. I would say that it is an Australian Victorian. My Grandmother had a house like this (only one storey) when I was growing up. I haven't secured the front and side panels yet, I thought it would be easier to decorate if they were separate.







The first floor room that is empty will be the Library, Music, Billiards Room, The ground floor will be the Sitting Room.
The empty room in the centre of the attic will be the Nursery.




This shows the left hand side the kitchen is on the ground floor and the bedroom is above it. The maid's bedroom is in the attic.







Other side open ..The bathroom is on the first floor, the dining room will be under it. The childrens bedroom/playroom will be in the attic.















Side closed.

1 comment: